The registration fees and options for ILP 2012 are shown below. All participants are kindly asked to use the on-line system, provided by the Kompas congress agency, for registration and hotel booking.
(before AUGUST 10)
(before August 31)
|Late and on-site|
|Regular||400 €||500 €||520 €|
|Student||300 €||400 €||420 €|
|Conference dinner and guided tour||65 €||65 €||65 €|
|Pre-conference excursion||75 €||75 €||75 €|
- You will be asked to create an account on the registration page. Please remember your password so you will also be able to access your registration at a later time.
- You can register now and book the accommodation later (cut-off date for the hotel accommodation is August 27, 2012).
- The conference registration fee includes: open access to all lectures, conference proceedings, lunches, refreshments, and a Welcome reception on Monday September 17, 2012.
- Only Graduate and PhD students can apply for student rate. Proof of student status has to be send prior to the conference to the KOMPAS agency.
- The main social event on Tuesday September 18, 2012 is not included in the registration fee. It will include a guided walking tour along culturally rich medieval city of Dubrovnik, a conference dinner in a unique St. Claire’s Restaurant (an ancient courtyard of the St. Claire’s monastery) and a bus service.
- Pre-conference excursion (sailing tour to Elafite islands) will be organised on Sunday September 16, 2012. The excursion is not included in the registration fee. Those interested should sign up and pay with registration.
- You can also purchase additional tickets for accompanying persons to attend social event and/or pre-conference excursion.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must pay a full or student registration fee for that paper to appear in the proceedings. If you only plan to attend and are not submitting a paper, early registration is strongly encouraged.
- The registration fee can be paid by credit card (either on-line or by sending a fax form to the agency), or by bank transfer. If you would like to book the accommodation as well then the credit card information is obligatory – only as guarantee of your arrival.
- The registration is only valid after we receive the payment.
- Instead of cancelling, your registration may be transferred.
- Before July 15: a handling fee of 15 EUR will be charged for each cancellation
- From July 16 to August 15: 50% of the registration fee
- After August 16 or no show: 100% of the registration fee will be charged for each cancellation
- Emergency cancellations can be refund 100% if duly proved.
Possible registration cancellations or changes to hotel reservations should be made in writing by e-mail to the KOMPAS agency.